Senior Fashion Designer APPLY NOW
Pasig Fashion Design Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching current fashion trends and determining what consumers will like
- Developing mood board for collections
- Collaborating with the design team to develop ideas for new products based on researched data
- Designing sketches for new products with a design team
- Creating clothing patterns for mass production
- Testing and deciding on fabrics, colors, patterns and textures for each design
- Overseeing the production of designs from sketches, sampling, fitting until production of final output.
- Maintaining relationships with vendors, suppliers and models
- Bachelor’s degree in design, fine arts, fashion design or related field.
- Relevant work experience in fashion design
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to do sketches by hand and through the use of computer-aided fashion design applications and digital visualization tools
- Knowledge of fashion design principles and excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of garment technology
- Ability to create, cut and sew-up patterns
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent attention to detail