Assistant Brand Manager APPLY NOW
Pasig Fashion Marketing Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase sales
- Following market trends and presenting creative ideas
- Analyzing data to report on brand growth
- Assist Brand Manager in coordinating and executing company brand promotion activities.
- Identify innovative business building ideas to increase business prospects.
- Assist in developing promotional strategies for brand awareness and profitability.
- Provide assistance in developing brand positioning and communication strategies.
- Manage consumer and trade promotional activities and marketing events.
- Manage cross-functional teams to execute projects within assigned timelines and budgets.
- Collaborate with Market Research team to identify consumer trends and needs.
- Work with Research and Development (R&D) team and technical application team to convert innovative business ideas into saleable products.
- Provide necessary assistance to Marketing Manager in all activities pertaining to brand building.
- Support Marketing Manager to introduce new products in the market.
- Track marketing parameters such as pricing, distribution, and POS to assist in better positioning and brand optimization of company products.
- Assist in developing annual business plan for profitable company growth.
- Work with other business units to execute business plans to meet revenue targets.
- Analyze competitor performance and market trends to provide recommendations for brand development.
- Monitor and control expenses within allotted budget.
- Proven experience as an Assistant Brand Manager
- Knowledge of product pricing, packaging, distribution and positioning
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude
- A creative mindset
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field; Master’s/MBA is a plus