Performance Management Specialist APPLY NOW
Pasig Human Resources Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote employee retention and growth through institutionalizing a Performance Management System
- Support the implementation of the company's performance management system
- Continuously innovate the PMS strategies, processes, and tools.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a business-wide core career path model
- Support creation and maintenance of core competency catalog for each position
- Assist in the development of policies, guidelines, and tools to support managers throughout the performance management process.
- Maintain and communicate the annual calendar for the performance management initiatives
- Provide content and work with the business units to communicate career development and performance management programs, procedures, and timelines.
- Relevant work experience in Performance Management, Career Development, Talent Management, HR Policy, Recruitment, or a combination of the above is required.
- Practical experience in designing performance management programs and training material is an asset.
- Excellent planning & organizing skills with the ability to work with minimal direction