Marketing Research Intern APPLY NOW
Pasig Digital Internship
Marketing Research Interns have a general understanding of the consumer and market behavior in the online and offline landscape. They find, scrape, and pull available data or information from various sources about the market or industry, digest this data, and put it into insight.
They are able to assist in creating brand and competitive reports and visualize them successfully through charts and graphs. They also write and communicate effectively to make non-technical audiences understand complex information.
- Full-time and part-time internship positions are available.
- Good knowledge on social media, e-commerce, and search engine platforms, offline channels, and digital/marketing trends
- Ability to sift through relevant and factual information on the internet
- Diligent in looking for available resources to address business/market needs
- Able to crunch data/numbers from time to time
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for learning and growing