Junior Recruitment Officer APPLY NOW
Pasig Human Resources Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with department managers to determine staffing requirements.
- Creates job postings on relevant job search websites
- Partners with relevant organizations such as schools, local government and the like to conduct recruitment activities
- Reviews candidates and assesses fit with the available job openings
- Collaborates with social media teams to post job listings on brand pages
- Proactively Works to fill open positions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Conducts initial phone screenings
- Organizes processing of candidates and coordinates with department managers
- Manages the resumé database
- Assists new hires during the completion of requirements and onboarding process
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science or similar course.
- Relevant work experience in Recruitment
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong moral and ethical code.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, and business management and presentation tools.
- Excellent administrative skills.