Accounting Supervisor APPLY NOW
Pasig Accounting Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees Accounting operations, which include financial accounting, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Oversees the system of internal controls over accounting functions to minimize risk.
- Oversees the preparation of periodic financial statements and the corporate annual report.
- Ensures that financial reports comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Assists external auditors and provides required statements and information for the annual audit.
- Review budget reports and assists other departments to prepare annual budgets.
- Coordinates the preparation of the corporate tax return.
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Complies with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Identifies and recommends updates to accounting processes and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BS Accountancy/ Accounting Technology is preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) accreditation is a plus.
- Proven experience working as an Accounting Supervisor or similar role
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- The ability to process large amounts of numerical data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.